- Please note that once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a communication update confirming your booking. However, if you would like to get in touch with us please call us on 0124-4275624. We are open from 10:00 am – 6:00 pm, Monday to Saturday.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the activities reflecting on the website which will be outlined in the confirmatory email sent to you.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Holidayhai shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation email, Holidayhai reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
Conditions of Travel:
The prices quoted have been calculated at the rate prevailing at the time of sharing the quotation. The Company reserves the right to amend the prices in case of currency fluctuations, changes in the various gross rates of exchange and /or fuel costs, special / high season charge levied by the suppliers, hike in the airline / rail charges before the date of departure. All such increases in price must be paid for in full before the departure by the client.
The company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the client for:
- Any over stay expense due to delay or change in bus/air/train /ship or cancellation of special bogie or other service due to sickness, weather condition, strike, war or any other cause whatsoever.
- Sightseeing missed &/or program being cancelled after the commencement of the tour & before the due period due to any unavoidable situation which are beyond our control.
- Any Loss/Damage of baggage by the Airlines / Hotels / Coach / Cruise.
Not Included in the Tour Cost:
- The cost of gratuities, insurance, sightseeing, excess baggage charges, laundry, drinks, tips, airport taxes, meals except where indicated and items of personal nature are not included in the tour cost.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Holidayhai will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that if your package includes a flight which is a low cost carrier then baggage will not be included in the package. Baggage can be added as per your requirement at an additional cost depending on the airlines and destination. Our Travel Expert will attempt to get in touch with you within 24-hours after the booking has been confirmed for baggage addition.
- Please ensure that baggage requirements are given to our Travel Expert latest by 7 days before the date of departure.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
- Please note that 'Day at Leisure', ‘Rest Day’ essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Most countries are quite strict about following a schedule.
- Please note that the cost of extra usage of vehicle (cars / coaches with the driver) is not included in the services and hence extra usage of Vehicle after transfer or after sightseeing is not allowed.