For the purpose of the stated terms, we, Locuz Tours & Travels Pvt Ltd, working as holidayhai.com, are the controller for this www.holidayhai.com website (the “Site”).
Information we may collect from you and why we collect it:
- When you make a booking or other purchase via this website, we will collect certain personal data about you and about any other person you include on your booking. The sort of personal data we collect will be information such as name, address, email address, telephone number, date of birth, and personal travel preferences. We need to collect this information in order to arrange the travel and other services you are requesting. In some cases we may also need to collect more sensitive personal data such as information concerning medical conditions, disabilities and special requirements, so as to be able to consider your particular needs in relation to a booking.
We may also collect personal data about you in the following circumstances:
- If you enter a competition or promotion via this Site, complete a survey, or if you report a problem with this Site.
- If we ask you for your contact details for future marketing use (which may be by email, post or phone text messages) or if you actively sign up to receive email newsletters from us, (although you will be given the option to opt-out of such use).
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of your email or other correspondence, and if you call us by telephone, we may monitor and/or record phone conversations for training and customer service reasons.
- We may collect details of your visits to this Site (including, but not limited to, traffic data and location data) whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise, and the resources that you access.
- We may collect information about your computer including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration purposes and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our user’s browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Transfer of your information:
- When you make a travel booking or other purchase via this website, certain of the personal data you provide will need to be passed to and processed and stored by relevant third parties, such as airlines, hoteliers, insurance companies and ground handling agents, so that they can provide you with the arrangements you require.
- In order for you to travel overseas, we may be required to disclose certain of your personal data to government bodies or other authorities in other countries, such as those responsible for immigration, border control, security and anti-terrorism. Even if it is not mandatory for us to provide information to such authorities, we may exercise our discretion to assist them where appropriate.
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our Group for business purposes, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, and to relevant third parties for the purpose of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How We Use Your Information:
We use information held in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising in connection with any contracts entered into between you and us, or between you and a third party supplier.
- To communicate with you regarding your booking or other purchase.
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- For improving the quality of our service and the products offered via this site.
- For internal research/analysis and customer profiling.
- For resolving complaints and dealing with disputes.
- For preventing and detecting fraudulent or criminal activity.
- For debt collection or credit vetting.
If you have made an enquiry or purchase on this site, your personal data may be used by us to contact you by post and/or by electronic means (e-mail or text message) with information and offers relating to products or services similar to those about which you enquired or which you purchased.
We will only do this if you did not opt out of such marketing at the point where we collected your contact details. If you have not made an enquiry or purchase, we will send you information and offers by available communication channels like email or text message relating to products and services offered by Holidayhai company if you sign up (opt in) to receive such marketing.
Opting Out Of Marketing Use:
You have the right at any time to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by ticking/un-ticking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
If you provide feedback on us via a Twitter survey, the feedback, but not your personal data, will be processed by Twitter and passed to us.
The transmission of information via the internet is encrypted using SSL technology, and we will do our best to protect your personal data. Once we have received your information, we will take all reasonable steps to keep your personal data secure and to try to prevent any unauthorised access to it. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will also be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping that password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Links To Third Party Websites:
Our site contains links to and from the websites of our suppliers, advertisers and other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these other websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for these 3rd party websites. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
On-Site advertising and behavioural advertising:
PLEASE NOTE: if you choose to use this Site without declining any non-essential cookies, then your use will constitute implied consent to the non-essential cookies that are set.
Holidayhai reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Holidayhai websites are offered, including but not limited to the charges. The User is responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions.