Want to make your most important day a memorable one? We give you some dream destination wedding ideas.Check out our new blog below.
So you have found yourperfect life partner, the one you can spend your entire lifetime with, your perfect soul mate etc. So what comes next?
The Wedding and the planning of course! You just want your D-day to be just perfect right?
But to make the wedding all the more special and memorable how about making it a destination wedding?
INDIA has a diverse geographic plethora andoffers a great canvas in terms of places and exotic destinations. So you are literally spoiled for choice when it comes to decide the place for your wedding destination.You can exchange the vows in the most breathtaking and scenic locations in India and get one with nature.
Be it the snowy mountains, the sun-kissed beaches, backwaters, historical cities and the palaces, you literally have a host of options available from them.
We take a look at some-
- If you want your wedding theme to be grand and royal, then Udaipur is the ultimate destination for you.
- Majestic palaces, impressive architecture provide the perfect landscape and the most amazing Indian touch to your wedding.
- The various other places you can plan your wedding is Devi Garh, Manek Chowk, Oberoi Vilas, and Durbar Hall among others.
- Craving for some serenity and calm amidst your chaotic wedding preparations.
- Then it is Kerala all the way for you.
- The backwaters of Kerala, the tea estates of Munnar offer some of the best and the most amazing striking destinations in the world.
- The houseboats in Kerala are also a viable option.
- Craving for that really cool and breezy mountain air?
- Then you should definitely head to Shimla for your ultimate wedding.
- The mountain air combined with the colonial style era will add a dash of classiness to your wedding and the cool and pleasant environment will add to the overall look and feel of the place.
- Radisson Hotel and the Woodville palace are the most sought after weddingdestinationsin Shimla.
- One of the top wedding destinations in Jaipur, this palace is every couple’s dream.
- It is situated on the Delhi-Jaipur highway and the medieval and rustic architecture will surely add to the overall appeal.
- It also has well-landscaped gardens which provide the perfect backdrop for the most scenic photo shoots.
- If you are looking for a destination wedding, then no search is complete without a beach destination.
- And which betterdestination than Goa?
- The pristine yet ever happening beaches will provide you with a host of options, which are flanked by blue surreal waters.
- The Taj and the Leela are the two most sought after hotels in Goa to host that ultimate wedding destination.