DO you wish that your honeymoon should be one of a kind? Then look no further! Plan it ti Thailand!
Top Honeymoon Destinations in Thailand
Are you tired of the endless wedding festivities and wish some alone time with your special someone? Then perhaps, Thailand is the ultimate honeymoon destination for you!
- The place is a heaven literally to sun-kissed exotic beaches, and quaint and cool ambience.
- Alluring tourist attractions.
- Adrenaline adventure pumping activities.
- The most happening night-life.
- And lots of interesting shopping options.
- So do you need any more reasons as to not visit Thailand?
There are also a host of affordable Thailand tour packages to enjoy the best of your honeymoon in a budgeted rate.
Here are the five best places to enjoy a relaxing honeymoon-
- The second largest and the most beautiful island of Thailand, it is one of the most preferred island for honeymooners.
- It is also known as the ‘island of beats ‘and a ticket to one of the most happening night clubs and discos.
- It’s the perfect party place for letting your hair down and enjoying the perfect couple time.
- The traditional food, beer and cocktails are must tried out option here.
- A small and a quaintromantic destination is what Hua-Hin will offer.
- A perfect romantic walk by the sea-shore, is just what you need and this place will offer you the very best.
- A home to several exotic spas and resorts and exclusive hotels, you will literally enjoy some alone time here.
- It is also famous for several beach-front resorts which are very affordable and pocket friendly.
- Situated in the south of Thailand, it is your go-too destination for honeymoon.
- A peaceful time with your special someone, is just what you need and Krabi will certainly provide you.
- The sunset views will leave you spell-bound and the turquoise blue Andaman waters will certainly add to your excitement to the honeymoon.
- One of the most happening andfamous beaches of Thailand, it is also the most visited beaches on earth.
- It is also a home to a lot of museum and monuments.
- All in all if you want to enjoy to the fullest, then Phuket is the must visit choice.
- With a lot of affordable tour packages, it is the most visited city in the world by honeymooners.
- The accommodation is quite cheap and can be booked as low as 30 dollars per night.
- What’s more you also get to do a lot of shopping and is the centre of all the delicious street food also. visit Thailand this honeymoon season