checkout our new blog for popular cruising of Thailand
A mix of eclectic and exotic flavours, it makes for the most coveted cuisines and some of the most amazing international flavours. A perfect mix of sweet, spicy and delicious cuisines you will be keep on wanting for more, and one of the most famous dishes in Bangkok.
Various Bangkok tourism places offer a perfect mix of delicious cuisines to enjoy for the patrons. However sometimes the grudge is do you know which cuisines to order and which one you should not?
If you know which dishes to order then it will make an altogether enjoyable meal for you.
Below we list down some lip smacking cuisines of Thailand-
Spicy Shrimp Soup-
This dish smells the quintessential Thai aroma.
A perfect blend of lemon grass, chilli, lime juice, fish sauce, prawns and mushrooms makes up for a perfect soup and starter dish.
- The invigorating taste will leave a tantalizing smell and make up for a most enjoyable cuisine.
Spicy green papaya salad-
- A perfect mix of sweet and sour this dish originates from the Northeast in Thailandwith a perfect mix of a sweet and sour dish.
- There are also peanuts, dry shrimps and if you want a salted crab in the mix so that it can have a gut cleansing agent.
- SO there is health and taste at the same time.
Chicken in coconut soup-
- A holiday trip to Bangkok without trying the most delicious chicken coconut soup is totally not asked for.
- Fiery chillies crushed into the coconut milk and the dipping of various other ingredients make for a great side dish.
- It can serve both as a concoction and a starter before your meal.
- A Thai red curry is certainly not to be missed on your visit to Thailand.
- Your Bangkok trip is simply incomplete without trying the coveted Thai curry.
- A smooth mix of red curry paste, coconut milk, red curry paste leaves a rich aromatic flavour and can get you taste buds dancing with joy.
- It is must tried dish once you visit Thailand.
Thai style Fried noodles-
- A steamy hot noodle ladled with rich garlic taste is one of the most favourite dish among all the people.
- Thai fried noodles are your comfort food anytime.
- This is totally a one of a kind experience accompanied by fish sauce, chilli powder and finely crushed peanuts.
A Bangkok and Pattaya trip will be complete only when you have the best Thai cusines along with enjoying the sightseeing.