Are you an avid traveler and a photo enthusiast? Do you wish to photograph some of the most natural beauty around India.We give you some awesome places
A place full of panoramic views and a scenic white landscape, this is surely a photographer’s delight.
The icing on the cake will be visiting this place on a full moon night which will typically be a magical experience altogether.
Valley of Flowers-
- A beautiful blast of colourful flowers and extremely awesome views is a much photographed place.
- It is literally a sight to behold and is one of the most amazing experiences.
- A stunning archipelago of picturesque green and blue hues this literally a jewel on the crown.
- In case you get tired of the water around, you can photograph the shakes and cafes instead.
- Wrapped in the faraway land of the Himachal Pradesh, this valley is all ofmesmerizing views.
- You will also get to see some awesome Tibetan culture and cuisine.
- One of the main abode of the Great Indian Tiger, it is also the most photographed on earth.
- It will also give you an earthy feel of the wildlife and also one of the most awesome place on earth.
- This one certainly needs no introduction.
- The most beautiful monument on this planet is also the most photographed one.
- It is an absolute photographer’s delight to capture the different hues of the monument.
For those with an interest in the ruins, there is a lot of scope for Hampi as a photography destination.
With huge spectacular rocks, immaculate carvings and rare historic monuments, this one’s a literal spectacle in the photographer’s canvas.
- Imagine been surrounded by snowy mountains on one side and blue waters on the other?
- Well, it certainly is a photographer’s delight along with a visual spectacle.
- The misty atmosphere is very much mesmerizing and you literally soak in the mystic look.