A land of mesmerizing cultural attractions and rapidly expanding cultures and traditions, it is a city of skyscrapers and some of the best highways. You will surely enjoy the amazing sightseeing it offers and the sprawling malls which are a testimony to Malaysia’s vibrant culture. It also boasts of some of the eclectic good and some of the best cuisines which are available the world over.
An Exciting Holiday In Malaysia
Malaysia is situated in the South – East Asia and which has 13 states and 3 Federal territories. On one hand it has the South-China Sea and on one hand, there is the Peninsular Malaysia and Borneo.
Malaysia is a perfect balance of modern facilities and natural flora and fauna. It has busy and bustling cities, a stunning and impressive architecture, along with lush green tea plantations, wild jungles, and tribes.
You will also find a melange of different cultures, traditions, races, and casts, although the main religion is Islam here. You will find people from the Chinese, Hindu and Buddhism cultures. Malay is the official language, while English being the second language.
What are some of the interesting tourist places to visit in Malaysia?
We list down some of the cities to visit in Malaysia-
- Some of the best places tovisit Kuala Lumpur are The Kuala Lumpur Tower, National Museum, the Buddhist Mahavira, The Petronas Towers, The Batu Caves, Kuala Lumpur Bird Park.
- The theme of Kuala Lumpur is culture and heritage and it just seems to go with the vast and expansive tourist attractions.
- The best time to visit Langkawi is between Decembers to February.
- Malay is the official language of Langkawi.
- Some of the must place to visit is the Laman Padi, Durian Perangin, The Panorama Langkawi, the Telaga Harbour Park.
- Georgeis the capital of Penang of Malaysia.
- It has beautiful temples, tropical beaches, and deep dense forests.
- Also, the city has numerous shopping malls and museums to explore and gather gain experience.
- It has numerous other attractions also such as the Jubilee Clocktower, The Kapitan killing mosque.
- A large number of Buddhist temples.
- Also, it is a haven for some of the choicest South East Asian food and also one of the most preferred choices for foodies.
- The city is truly a melting pot of culture.
- You can also undertake some adrenaline pumping activities like sailing, deep sea fishing, snorkeling, and scuba diving.
- You will also find a mixture of Japanese, Chinese, Filipino cultures and a lot of other mixture of various cultures.
- This place consists of an equatorial climate and experience a moderate rainfall.
- The climate is mostly humid most of the times.
- Pangkor is a favored tourist destination for many of the enthusiastic tourists.
- It boasts of around pristine beaches and some of the world’s best resorts and is also teeming with a lot of tourists.
- It has a lot of forested areas and is also quite famous for its vegetation and other delicacies such as seafood.
- It was actually a fishing island and also boasts of a lot of the choicest food.
- You can visit this island throughout the year.
- Also Malay is the traditional language spoken in this place.
- The transportation is much of an issue here as this is a small island and also too many vehicles may make way for traffic congestion.
If you ever plan to visit Malaysia, do a planned research of what you aim to explore and what is your priority. This way you will be able to make the most of your trip and make it a memorable one.