Enjoy your honeymoon trip with your love, Singapore is the best place where you can enjoy the adventures life and amazing scenery. singapore is famous for Universal Studios, Singapore Flyer, Gardens by the Marina Bay, Marina Life Park, and Marina Bay Sands.
The Singapore Honeymoon package is a perfect combination of some of the most adrenaline pumping activities and the perfect place for your rejuvenation.
Honeymoon Trip to Singapore
You would surely like to start your new life with your special someone with a memorable honeymoon trip, won’t you? And Singapore manages to do just that. It has all the ingredients of a perfecthoneymoon destination and you will surely relish your memories for a special honeymoon trip.
Singapore tourism is the perfect amalgamation of thrill, adventure and some of the best romantic moments which you will surely enjoy with your partner and will make some of the most everlasting memories.
Apart from the famous tourist attractions, we list down some of the best places apt for a honeymoon trip
The Changi Point Coastal Walk
- It also has hilltop chalets and a very lush greenery to soothe your souls.
The Ritz, Millenia
One of the most exotic resorts in Singapore this should definitely be a must go if you are on your honeymoon. You will get the most stunning view of the Singapore Skyline, Marina Bay.
If you are an art lover there is also something in store for you in the museums and you can take a glimpse of the contemporary art.
- You can relax and spend some quiet time with your special someone, just perfect for a honeymoon vacation.
- On this tour you will get to explore the beauty of Singapore tour places and the beautiful destinations.
The Bukit Town Park
A must visit for honeymoon goers, it is a beautiful park surrounded by lush greenery which will certainly soothe your soul.
It is also the perfect spot to indulge in some awesome photography and capture some of your best romantic moments.
- The beautiful landscape view will provide you with the perfect backdrop, along with the tranquil lake it has in the park.
- You can also take a quiet stroll in the quaint and green forest in the surrounding.
Singapore River Cruise-
A romantic cruise on a ship. Isn’t it simply a perfect way to spend yourhoneymoon?
Drift along the Singapore river cruise and you will be able to see a perfect view of Singapore.
- You can also watch the night show while on the cruise.
The Jewel Box
While on your Honeymoon, you should really visit the Jewel box.
It is one of the most popular and romantic destinations in Singapore.
Take an enjoyable cable car ride with your partner, along with the most scrumptious food which you will thoroughly enjoy.
- You will certainly enjoy the romance in the mid-air and will be one of the most memorable times of your honeymoon.
Light and Water Show at Marina Bay-
A stroll along the Marina Bay is surely your idea of aromantic honeymoon right?
And if you want to team it up with some enjoyable times you can surely enjoy the sound and the light show.
- It is one of the most spectacular light shows you can enjoy, with a stunning display of water jets, lasers, fire geysers, which will surely take your breath away.
- We are sure you won’t regret this evening.
The Botanic Gardens-
If you are a nature lover, then you surely should visit the Botanic Gardens.
The beautiful rainforest provides a perfect backdrop along with the sounds of lush green trees and a cool breeze.
It has an impressive collection of around 2000 orchids.
- If you want to spend some quiet time you can surely take a visit here and make the best of your honeymoon.
St John’s Island-
Are you enough of romantic dinners and walks?
Are you looking for something new and different?
Well, then you can have a date with the Dolphins at the St.John’s Island.
- The blue lagoons and the cool and calm settings of the island will surely provide you with a perfect backdrop for spending a romantic day.
- It is just the perfect place to spend some time away from the hustle and bustle of the city and spend your honeymoon in a romantic way.
If you are thinking of spending your honeymoon in Singapore, plan it well in advance as you surely won’t want a special trip to be spent in a haphazard manner. If you want to make it enjoyable and everlasting plan it accordingly taking into interests of both the partners to make it a memorable one.